Google+ Nine Red: The Kill

Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Kill

Hello again! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Quick side note, I've always said "Hello again" without thinking twice about it, but recently we had a night with Netflix and the movie that arrived was "Hello again" with Shelly Long.
I hate to say it, but it wasn't the greatest movie in the world, but somehow it stuck with me, and I can't stop thinking about or quoting it!  Eighties movies are so fun to watch though, I think it's something you just HAVE to see. Anyway, moving on!

We just got in a few pieces of furniture and I've been racking my brain to remember what it is CALLED. I've seen them all over and I used to know, but I'm drawing a blank! Maybe you can help:
I love the style, the raised back perfect for a lamp, leaving room for book and knick knacks underneath.  I'm toying with a few different ideas as to how to paint it, any suggestions?

Now I usually don't talk about all the vintage things we put in the shop, simply because there can be SO many that it would hog the whole blog.  This one though, I had to show.  This plate is actually titled "The Kill". Check it out:


This has to be the most interesting plate I think I've ever seen... well, have a great day!

Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic