Google+ Nine Red: Spotlight: Bamboo Fence

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Spotlight: Bamboo Fence

I LOVE bamboo! Not only is it extremely sustainable and renewable, it's beautiful! My sister Denise and her boyfriend Joey recently completed their bamboo fence for their front driveway. The design was their own, and it came out great.  They thought of every detail, like routing the edges for a nice finished look. Next time you consider building a fence, give bamboo some serious thought.  Here's the pics:




I love the redwood around the bamboo.  The bamboo gives it that natural, organic feel... while the redwood keeps it very clean and tidy looking. Great job Denise & Joey! They are in a contest too, if you want to vote for them go to Cali bamboo's contest page: Click here. They are number 7.  Have a great Wednesday!

Post a Comment

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this fence! Not something you see every day- stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I was thinking about this as I ran across this site. How long did this project took, if I may ask?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my sisters fence, I'm not sure exactly! I will ask her & comment here, or you can email me directly at 9redinfo@ gmail.com

      Delete
    2. She says took a couple of weekends :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic