Google+ Nine Red: Featured! on Young House Lovins....

Friday, November 4, 2011

Featured! on Young House Lovins....

Wow, what an honor! I was so surprised yesterday to find out I'd been chosen to be on the blog Young House Love.  I have been a follower of their blog for a while now, watching their many adventures in DIY home repair.  They have a section called "Reader Redesign" and they chose the Hexagon French Provincial for their spotlight this week.  Head over to their blog and check it out, and explore their many many wonderful posts.  This comes at PERFECT timing because I've started on another french provincial, and I was thinking about doing a similar wood vs. paint design. This encourages me to do it! Have a great weekend!


Post a Comment

2 comments:

  1. So glad you were featured so we could learn about your awesome blog (so many wonderful befores and afters!!!!)
    :)
    Jill&Eric at Frozen Sunshine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic