Google+ Nine Red: Another Cut Canvas

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Another Cut Canvas

I'm just wrapping up a custom order for my Aunt & Uncle, and thought I'd share the results.  It's a larger version of the tree silhouette, sitting at an impressive 18 x 24.  I'm really happy with the results.  Here it is in white, though I'm about to paint it black as they requested:
What do you think? Each tree is unique, since I hand draw & cut them. No computers!  It's a heavy weight canvas, wrapped with the staples on the back.  I can do this in whatever color you need, just keep in mind that each tree will come out different but very similar.  If you are interested in pre-ordering, here's the link to my etsy.  Thanks!

Post a Comment

2 comments:

  1. Nice projects...I'm a follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - I really like the cut canvas. Great idea. I'm loving your tree cut -outs.

    Pam
    GetSilvered.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic