Google+ Nine Red: Technicolor Glassblowing

Friday, July 19, 2013

Technicolor Glassblowing

I took the morning to browse around the blogosphere, and found myself totally mesmerized by this Technicolor Glassblowing video from The Etsy Blog.  The 1958 film is set to music, and completely hypnotic. Check it out ~ 

This week was pretty productive, we took three enormous truckloads of bushes from this project to the dump. Totally covered in scratches... No projects for us this weekend, my sister is getting married! So we're heading over the hill to celebrate. 

Have a great weekend!

-Jesse

Linkies: FacebookPinterestInstagramTwitterSubscribe & of course, Email me.

Post a Comment

1 comment:

  1. Fun video. I've taken glass blowing classes when I visit Tacoma, so this made me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic